NoBreak APC 3,000VA Smart-UPS X Rack 2U 2,700W 7 contactos UPS Negro
- Capacidad de potencia de salida (VA) 3000 VA
- Potencia de salida 2700 W
- Índice de aumento de energía 540 J
- Cantidad de salidas AC 7
- Voltaje nominal de entrada 120
- Voltaje nominal de salida 120
Tus compras están protegidas por el protocolo de seguridad SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) por lo cual la información que proporciones esta completamente segura.
El área de reparto de nuestros productos se limita a los Estados de la República Mexicana. Entregamos en todas las localidades donde existe cobertura a través de las empresas de paquetería con las que tenemos servicio.
Para agilizar los procesos de entrega, si la paquetería seleccionada en tu pedido no está disponible o presenta demoras, procesaremos tú envío con otra paquetería disponible de las que manejamos.
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your servers, routers, and telecom equipment with the APC Smart-UPS SMX3000RMLV2U. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency while smart battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute software to configure settings and monitor usage. This Smart-UPS has a 2,700-watt capacity, seven outlets, three switchable outlet groups, and the capability to add external battery packs to extend the runtime needed for network applications. This model converts between tower and rack-mount for convenient installation depending on your needs.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Keep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. The generous runtime while on battery with the option to extend the runtime with external battery packs lets you continue working during medium to extended-length power outages. If you need to add extra runtime during an outage, attach plug-and-play external batteries for clean, uninterrupted power.
Providing a greater level of control this UPS has one switchable outlet group that allows individual control separate from the UPS. Allowing the ability to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on and off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics. For added safety, this UPS can be attached to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system for a safe shutdown in an emergency situation.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. Insert a network management card into the SmartSlot to customize UPS capabilities.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System Shutdown
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
- Output Power Capacity: 2700 Watts / 2880VA
- Max Configurable Power: 2700 Watts / 2880VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R, (3) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L5-30R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA L5-30P
- Cord Length: 2.44 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 70 - 153V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, USB
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery and Overload indicators, Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 645 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 5% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 3.36 in
- Maximum Width: 17.00 in
- Maximum Depth: 26.26 in
- Net Weight: 84.60 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 99.79 lbs
- Shipping Height: 9.58 in
- Shipping Width:23.48 in
- Shipping Depth:34.23 in
- Regulatory Approvals: BSMI, CSA, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A, NOM, TUV, UL 1778, VCCI Class A
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
No hay opiniones de clientes por el momento.